Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for helping others. That’s what embodies success at Zumbro Valley Health Center. We’re eager to show you all we have to offer.
Updated: January15, 2019
Zumbro Valley Health Center accepts interns for the following degrees:
- Dual license as an LPCC and LADC
- Bachelor's in Social Work - Currently full
- Bachelor's Degree in pursuit of a license in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Master's in Social Work - Currently full
- Master's in Counseling - Currently full
- Master's in Nursing - Currently full
You may submit your cover letter, resume, and Internship Application to email@example.com. Please also include the semester or dates you are available, as well as the type of internship you are seeking.
At Zumbro Valley Health Center we are restoring hope one life at a time!
If you are interested in an internship with Zumbro Valley Health Center, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
Attn: Human Resources
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-2089 Phone
(507) 535-5783 Fax