1 in 4 people suffer from a behavioral health issue each year. Take the first step toward a healthier you by calling today.
Read More >
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for helping others. That’s what embodies success at Zumbro Valley Health Center. We’re eager to show you all we have to offer.
Updated: April 3, 2015
Zumbro Valley Health Center accepts interns for the following degress:
- Bachelor's in Social Work - Currently full
- Bachelor's Degree in pursuit of a license in Alcohol & Drug Counseling - Currently accepting applications
- Master's in Social Work - Currently full
- Master's in Counseling - Currently full
- Master's in Nursing - Currently full
You may submit your cover letter, resume, and Internship Application to email@example.com. Please also include the semester or dates you are available, as well as the type of internship you are seeking.
At Zumbro Valley Health Center we a restoring hope one life at a time!
If you are interested in an internship with Zumbro Valley Health Center, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
Attn: Human Resources
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-2089 Phone
(507) 535-5783 Fax