Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for helping others. That’s what embodies success at Zumbro Valley Health Center. We’re eager to show you all we have to offer.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Updated: July 19, 2019
- Mental Health Practitioner or Rehab Worker
- IT Helpdesk/Intranet Administrator
- Licensed Practical Nurse or MA
- Mental Health Practitioner - Children's Services
- Health Coordinator
- Trained Medication Administrator (TMA)
- Chemical Health Counselor
- Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Certified Peer Specialist
- Housing Advocate
- Psychotherapist/Licensed Psychologist
At Zumbro Valley Health Center we match a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Employment Opportunity. If you are interested in working at Zumbro Valley Health Center, please send cover letter, resume and Employment Application to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
Attn: Human Resources
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-2089 Phone
(507) 535-5783 Fax
Walk-in applicants are welcome to complete our employment application.