Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for helping others. That’s what embodies success at Zumbro Valley Health Center. We’re eager to show you all we have to offer.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Updated: August 7, 2018
- Children's Case Manager
- Care Coordinator
- Intake Triage Practitioner
- Systems Navigator
- Psychotherapist or Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Trained Medication Administrator (TMA)
- Certified Peer Specialist/Peer Recovery Specialist
- Mental Health Practitioner/Rehab Worker
At Zumbro Valley Health Center we match a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits package. Select the Employment Benefits link above or click here to view more about the benefits we offer our employees. Equal Employment Opportunity. If you are interested in working at Zumbro Valley Health Center, please send cover letter, resume and Employment Application to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
Attn: Human Resources
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
(507) 289-2089 Phone
(507) 535-5783 Fax
Walk-in applicants are welcome to complete our employment application.