Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a Care Coordinator responsible for coordinating integrated medical and behavioral health care for clients. The care coordinator arranges regular meetings of the multidisciplinary treatment team, enlists patients' participation on the team, coordinates the completion of an integrated treatment plan for each patient, monitors symptoms and response to medical and behavioral health treatments using structured instruments and patient interviews, works closely with the primary care and behavioral health care providers to monitor patient outcomes and revise the treatment plan as necessary to ensure the appropriate level of care is being provided through a person-centered system of care. The care coordinator organizes patient care activities and shares information among all of the participants concerned with a patients care to achieve safer and more effective care.
- Monitors client compliance with Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC) data outcome measures.
- Consults with client and multidisciplinary treatment team about treatment options and preferences; coordinates initiation of treatment plan.
- Coordinates care (routine, urgent, crisis) among primary healthcare, behavioral healthcare, dental, pharmacy, and speciality services outside the agency, including:
- Scheduling and monitoring appointments
- Scheduling follow-up services and post-hospitalization appointments
- Lab work
- Prescription adherence
- Secure releases of information from past or current providers and obtains relevant information
- Facilitates and monitors internal and external treatment referrals.
- Monitors progress in achieving goals to demonstrate improvement in the care and clinical outcome of the patients receiving care coordination.
- Coordinates and leads regular multidisciplinary team meetings with all clinicians serving the client.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing, Social Work, or related field required
- Must qualify as a mental health practitioner
- License specific to education (MN RN license, LSW)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-436/437-901CC
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904