Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Case Manager/Mental Health Practitioner
The Independent Living and Support (ILS) program is hiring a full-time Case Manager/Mental Health Practitioner. Services will be provided throughout the 10 counties of southeast Minnesota, and include outreach, intensive case management, service coordination, crisis intervention, referrals, and completing required documentation.
- Case Management
- Adult Rehabilitation Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Managing payeeships
- Crisis assessment and intervention
- A Bachelor's Degree in social work or a behavioral science related field
- 2000 hours of experience working with adults with a mental illness
- LSW or LADC preferred
- Proof of Auto Insurance and a minimum liability coverage level of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-450/452-810CM/MHP
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904