Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Chemical Dependency Counselor
We are currently seeking a Chemical Dependency Counselor (LADC), or a candidate eligible for licensure in MN, to join in serving our clients in the Recovery Programs.
- Complete substance use disorder evaluations.
- Provide group and individual counseling.
- Develop treatment and after care plans.
- Teach recovery skills to clients.
- Assure client safety by making contacts with social services, law enforcement, probation officers, and the courts as needed.
- Responsible for accurate communication and documentation of observations and concerns to comply with rule 31 requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (or 4 years experience in the field if licensed prior to the licensing bachelor degree requirement), preferably in social service field.
- Licensed as a LADC in MN or have the required education/training to become licensed as a LADC.
- Minimum 1 year direct care experience providing primary substance use disorder treatment to adults.
- Certified in basic First Aid and CPR or complete in-service training within 3 months after employment.
- Experience with adolescents preferred.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), Roth 401(k), and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-439/440-510CDC
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904