Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Children's Case Manager
We are currently hiring a Children's Case Manager in Youth Behavioral Health to provide case management services for children with severe emotional disturbances (SED) and their families who are served by the Children’s Mental Health Resource Center (CMHRC). Services are provided and coordinated with other CMHRC and community based services in order to help children and families gain access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational and other necessary services as they relate to the child’s mental health needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess client and family needs by collecting, evaluating, and documenting information about the client’s situation, personal and family needs, and personal and family strengths.
- Develop service plans in cooperation with the family and other providers, establishing mutually agreed upon goals, expectations and services that build upon family strengths and assets.
- Coordinate and make referrals for needed services in order that each client may function to the best of her/his ability. This includes benefits assistance, education, housing, psychiatric and medical care.
- Maintain knowledge of city and/or county mental health, medical, financial, housing and other human and family services agencies.
- Complete timely intake and admission forms on clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related human services field.
- Must meet the Minnesota Medical Assistance requirements to perform mental health targeted case management and child welfare targeted case management.
- Experience working with SED children is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans, and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-424-120CCM
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904