Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
The Medical Assistant/LPN participates in providing high quality patient care, including both mental health and physical health aspects of patient care and education. This position demonstrates an ability to work with patients under the direction of a provider within the Integrated Care Clinic. Responsibilities include preparing treatment rooms for patient examination, interviewing patients to obtain medical information, measuring vital signs, preparing and administering medications as directed, collect laboratory specimens, and assisting providers with patient education.
- Communicate and collaborate with all providers to ensure proper and coordinated care for clients.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information.
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointment.
- Perform routine point of care laboratory tests and sample analysis.
- Assist provider with patient education pertaining to their ongoing health care:
- Provide support to physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and other staff as needed.
- Monitor, order, and process lab requests and results.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by provider.
- Complete and document basic health information as needed, i.e. vital signs, weight, etc.
- Assist RN in care coordination as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Current MN LPN licensure or registered/Certified Medical Assistant.
- Experience with medical and behavioral health conditions and treatment.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-465-100RN
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904