Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Customer Service Representative II
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a Customer Service Representative II to join our team. As a member of the Customer Service team, this position will schedule customer appointments, complete financial intakes, greet customers and visitors, and answer phones.
- Answer multi-line phone system, transfer calls and relay messages. Respond to client phone calls and voicemail messages.
- Process internal and external referrals including insurance verification
- Schedule internal referrals for Zumbro Valley Health Center programs
- Adding payer to client electronic medical record
- Acknowledge clients and other vistors, managing lobby traffic
- Retrieve insurance information through various insurance portals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of prior front office experience or post-secondary secretarial training
- Insurance knowledge and previous admission experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Self-directed and effective working in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Electronic medical or clinical record experience preferred
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of person-centered, integrated, and collaborative health and wellness. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-421-050CSR
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904