Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Director of Nursing
The Director of Nursing is responsible for developing a fully integrated clinic that combines primary and psychiatry care. Ongoing administrative/programmatic oversight of the Primary Care clinic, the Psychiatry clinic, Behavioral Health Home (BHH), and Care Coordination functions. She/he will also be responsible for integrating and coordinating medical care with behavioral health offerings across the organization. This position will be a member of the leadership council reporting to the CEO.
- Provide leadership in developing a fully integrated clinic
- Ongoing oversight and supervision for clinical, administration, and quality initiatives for integrated primary care and psychiatry clinic, BHH, and Care Coordination
- Responsible for regulatory and compliance requirements
- Supervise clinic staff including screening applicants, recommending hires, conducting employee orientation and performance evaluations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be licensed by the State of Minnesota as a registered nurse
- Experienced in growth strategies and program development
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience in management supervision in a psychiatric or primary care clinic setting for a minimum of two years preferred
- Must have good understanding of mental health setting and client population
- Preferred experience in managing outpatient clinic operations
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-418-900DN
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904