Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Homeless Service Team Supervisor
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a full-time supervisor to oversee Housing and Homeless Services Programs. This includes developing relationships with community providers and landlords, finding and maintaining affordable housing units, understanding requirements of federal and county housing programs and connecting individuals with community resources. In addition this position provides daily supervision to staff and works collaboratively with community providers.
- Administrative and daily supervision of Housing and Homeless Services Programs
- Staff supervision including hiring, training and ensuring quality service provision
- Determining eligibility, collecting needed outcomes/data and providing direct service
- Attending meetings, community events and promoting housing resources
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Field required. Meets qualification for a Mental Health Practitioner. Master degree and eligible for licensure as a Mental Health Professional Preferred
- Two years’ experience working with individuals who are long term homeless and experience with individuals diagnosed with Mental Health and/or Substance Use
- Supervisory experience
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-458-302HSS
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904