Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Housing Support Worker
The Housing Support Staff works with adults diagnosed with a serious mental illness in our Community Support Program. The ideal candidate will possess good time management skills, have the ability to work independently in a variety of settings, be adept at working with an electronic medical record, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Securing and maintaining housing
- Advocacy and linkage to community resources
- Treatment Planning and documentation
- Interact with clients by assisting, educating, land providing housing support
- Maintain a caseload
- A Bachelor's Degree in social work or a behavioral science related field
- 2,000 hours of experience preferred
- Must have access to an automobile, a valid driver's license, and proof of auto insurance with minimum liability coverage level of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence
This position is currently part-time with the possibility of being full-time based on meeting the requirements and qualifications of the Peer Recovery Specialist.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-414-302HSW
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904