Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Housing Support Worker
The Housing Support Worker will provide housing and housing support services to individuals and families in the community who meet the definition of long term or chronic homelessness. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of mental health and chronic substance use disorders and of community resources. They also need to possess good time management skills, have the ability to work independently in a variety of settings, be adept at working with an electronic medical record and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a caseload
- Understand the qualifications and requirements of subsidy programs
- Secure housing and assist with maintaining independent living
- Advocacy and linkage to community resources
- Treatment planning and documentation
- A Bachelor's Degree in social work or a behavioral science related field preferred. AA degree considered
- 2,000 hours of experience preferred
- Must have access to an automobile, a valid driver's license, and proof of auto insurance with minimum liability coverage level of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-433-302HSW
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904