Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
IT Helpdesk Technician/Intranet Administrator
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a full time IT Helpdesk/Intranet Administrator to provide assistance to staff with procedural or operational difficulties with their computer systems, hardware, software, or services. This position will configure systems and install software, ensuring an effective solution is provided to the user. In addition to the helpdesk support, this position will be the point person for all internal company intranet issues and will assist in keeping intranet updated, and develop intranet infrastructure.
- Insure equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Provide routine preventitive maintenance on hardware.
- Develops, manages and maintains the internal intranet infrastructure by insuring it functions smoothly. Provides technical support and provides intranet maintenance after setup. Evaluates the intranet performance constantly and checks metrics.
- Updates and creates new intranet pages when necessary
- Proactively communicates changes, updates, potential system issues, downtime, etc., with management, users, and vendors.
- Work with a variety of operating systems, including, Window 7/Windows 10. Windows 2012 & Windows 2008 Server.
- Provides hardware, software, and network support for all levels of the organization as well as to those at remote locations
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates or bachelor degree in MIS or business related field preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of office practice, procedures and equipment
- Previous information systems experience preferred.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VOIP, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Connectivity, etc.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-464-030HDS
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904