Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)
We are currently seeking a part time (.5 FTE) Chemical Health Counselor (LADC), or candidate eligible for licensure in MN, to join in serving our clients by completing chemical dependency observations and assessments.
- Assure a high quality of direct care for the client.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with clients who are in crisis and effectively coordinate discharge planning with community resources.
- Bachelor's degree and licensure (LADC).
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and crisis management
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and be effective in oral, written, & electronic communication
The schedule may vary. Some weekend and holiday hours may be required for the position.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-446-070LADC
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904