Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Mental Health Practitioner- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
The Mental Health Practitioner provides adult rehabilitative mental health services (ARMHS). These services enable the recipient to develop and enhance psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal and emotional adjustment, and independent living and community skills.
- Facilitate rehabilitative independent living skills classes.
- Works collaboratively with all members of the treatment team
- Coordinate treatment planning meetings
- Interact with clients by instructing, modeling, assisting, educating, coaching, listening, and providing support
- Assist in keeping educational materials accurate and current.
- Maintain a caseload
- A Bachelor's Degree in social work or a behavioral science related field
- 2000 hours of experience
- Proof of Auto Insurance and a minimum liability coverage level of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-432-321MHP
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904