Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Mental Health Practitioner - Float
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a Mental Health Practitioner to work with adults with a serious and persistent mental illness. This position would float between programs and work within the program where needed.
- Develops required documentation. Completion of LOCUS, DLA-20, and individual support plan done collaboratively with individual
- Case coordination
- Helps clients gain access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, and other services
- Refers and assists clients to obtain needed services, ensuring the coordination of services, and monitoring the delivery of services
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention services to clients as needed
- Provide skills training on an individual basis or in a group setting
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Behavioral Science field with at least 1 year of experience working in a mental health field
- A Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders is preferred
- Proficient using laptops
- Access to an automobile and a valid MN Driver's License is required
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of person-centered, integrated, and collaborative health and wellness. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-410-320MHP
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904