Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Mental Health Practitioner or Rehab Worker
Zumbro Valley Health Center is currently seeking Mental Health Practitioners or Rehab Workers to work with our residents in the areas of mental health, and co-occurring disorder. Day, evening, and night shifts available with full or part time opportunities.
- Monitors medication compliance and independent living skills
- Monitors behavior to assure client safety and well being
- Facilitates residential program activities, classes and groups
- Maintains clean and safe standards for the Intensive Residential Treatment Services and Crisis Stabilization
- Monitors resident medications and report any side effects
- Responds appropriately to all crises
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field and 1 year (2000 hours) experience working with adults with a severe mental illness and/or chemical dependency preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans, and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-210MHP
343 Wood Lake Dr. SE
Rochester, MN 55904