Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Psychotherapist or Licensed Psychologist
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a full time Psychotherapist or Licensed Psychologist to provide direct and indirect clinical services to adults, children and/or families. Responsible for providing quality clinical services as a member of a team in consultation with other agency staff.
- Clinically assesses client and family mental health needs by collecting, evaluating and documenting information about the client's situation, personal and family needs, and personal and family strengths.
- Develops service plans in cooperation with the client and other providers, establishing mutually agreed upon goals, expectations and services that build upon client strenghs and assets.
- Coordinates and makes referrals for needed services.
- Conducts psychological testing if licensed as a psychologist.
- Performs individual, family and group therapy to assgined clients.
- Conducts court and custody evaluations.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed for assigned cases.
- Provides case and program consultation to other community caregivers as requested.
- Completes timely clinical reports and case notes.
- Keeps clinical records and client information up-to-date.
- Participates as needed in mental health care needs assessments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's or Ph.D in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work.
- Professional licensure in the State of MN, as a PhD or PsyD preferred.
- Independent professional licensure in the State of MN (LP, LPCC, or LICSW) as appropriate to the incumbent's professional degree and experience preferred. License eligible applicants will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two years of experience working in a muti-disciplinary mental health setting is desired.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-194-130OPT
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904