Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Qualified Health Home Specialist
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a Mental Health Rehab Worker, Peer Support Specialist, or Community Health Worker to join our team. This role will help clients gain access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, and other services as they relate to the individuals whole health. This position will work closely with internal and external providers to improve the health and general well-being of the clients served through education and coordination of care and services.
- Maintain a caseload and knowledge of community resources
- Complete all necessary paperwork timely and accurately
- Interact with clients by instructing, modeling, assisting, educating, coaching, listening, and providing support etc. Promote a positive attitude and model appropriate behavior for clients
- Carry out care coordination activities within designated timeframe
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field and 1 year (2000 hours) experience working with adults with a severe mental illness and/or chemical dependency OR
- Must be at least 21 years of age and successfully completed the DHS approved certified Peer Specialist Training & certification exam. Primary diagnosis of mental illness and is a current or former consumer of mental health services OR
- Completed the Community Health Worker Program and has received a certificate.
- Must have access to an automobile, a valid driver's license, and proof of auto insurance with minimum liability coverage level of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per occurrence
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of person-centered, integrated, and collaborative health and wellness. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send/email application, letter of interest, salary requirements & resume to:
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - N-453-901QHHS
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904