Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
The Integrated Care Clinic at Zumbro Valley Health Center provides both primary care and psychiatry services. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing a variety of clinical and therapeutic services as well as coordinating integrated medical and behavioral healthcare to clients served in the Integrated Clinic. The nurse works as a member of a team to provide the highest quality clinical and education services in consultation with physicians, nurse practitioners, other Zumbro Valley Health Center staff and other community agency staff. Responsibilities include case coordination and collaboration, medication education, basic health assessment and education, coordination of medical care, and phone assessment and triage.
This is a daytime only position without having to work night or weekend shifts or holidays.
- Communicate and collaborate with all providers to ensure proper and coordinated care for clients
- Provides patient education pertaining to their ongoing health care:
- Chronic disease management
- Health and wellness
- Lab and diagnostic results
- Performs and monitors lab work
- Coordinates care (routine, urgent, crisis) among primary healthcare, behavioral healthcare, dental, pharmacy, and specialty services outside the agency, including:
- Scheduling and monitoring appointments
- Scheduling follow-up services and post-hospitalization appointments
- Coordinating with multidisciplinary team
- Complete and document basic health information as needed, i.e. vital signs, weight, etc.
- Crisis intervention and referrals to necessary crisis services
Requirements and Qualifications
- MN RN License
- Experience with medical behavioral health conditions and treatment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, and professional liability coverage. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - R-465-100RN
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904