Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Trained Medication Administrator (TMA)Zumbro Valley Health Center is currently seeking a Trained Medication Administrators (TMA), to provide direct care to clients in temporary residence at the Connection and Referrals Unit. The technician is responsible for providing client care and for assisting supervisors, medical consultants and other staff.
- Evaluate appropriateness of clients referred to CRU. Suggest alternative resources for clients who are not admitted.
- Document general physical and emotional condition of client at time of admission and discharge.
- Accurately chart all medications, physical, emotional and mental health status.
- Assure that there is documentation about each client’s behavior or activity at least once per shift.
- Make behavioral observations of clients and potential clients.
- Answer crisis telephone calls. Listen with empathy, identify caller’s issues, assist caller in considering a plan of action, make referrals as necessary, document calls in phone log.
- Advise supervisor of any unusual incidents involving clients or visitors.
- Minimum of one-year post high school education in a human services program preferred or two years paid experience in a mental health or chemical dependency setting.
- Certified in Basic First Aid or enrolled in a course within 90 days of employment.
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or enrolled in course within 90 days of employment.
- Certified as a Trained Medication Aide or enrolled in a course within 90 days of employment.
- Must be free of chemical use problems for at least 2 years immediately preceding hiring and maintain freedom from chemical us problems as a condition of employment.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans, and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please email application, resume and salary requirements to:
Or mail to
Zumbro Valley Health Center
ATTN: HR - TMA
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904