Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Improving Your Health Together
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) are a new model for providing services to people diagnosed with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder. This model is designed to make it easier for you to receive the right services for your needs by providing convenient access to a wide variety of services, including:
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services
- Primary care screening and monitoring
- Screening, assessment and diagnoses, including risk management
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Crisis mental health services, including 24-hour mobile crisis teams, emergency crisis intervention services and crisis stabilization
- Patient-centered treatment planning
- Targeted case management for adults, adolescents and children
- Peer and family support
- Services for members of the armed forces and veterans
- Care coordination services
Typically, a person diagnosed with a mental illness needs to work with several different organizations to receive the necessary services for their care. For instance, this could mean visiting a therapist, a primary care provider, a case manager and a chemical health counselor - all at different places. The CCBHC model changes that by offering these services at Zumbro Valley Health Center.
For more information, contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a certified CCBHC provider by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.