Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Fillmore County Programs
Zumbro Valley Health Center provides a variety of community support programs in Fillmore County, including on-site outpatient therapy services. Key services include:
- Adult Rehabilitation Mental Health Services (ARMHS) – provides individual visits and class settings to build rehabilitative skills, including coping skills, household management, employment, interpersonal communication, nutrition, the use of public transportation and other key living skills.
- Case management – assists people with serious and persistent mental illnesses to function independently in the community through education on available community resources; referrals to medical, social, and educational services; and advocacy assistance.
- Housing support – assists clients in finding and maintaining affordable housing in their community through the use of subsidies and support services.
- Outpatient therapy services – counseling services for all stages of life, including specialized therapy for adults.
- Peer support services – specialized assistance provided by a person in recovery from a mental illness, substance use or co-occurring disorder. These individuals utilize their personal experiences to help clients identify their own strengths and how these can be used to achieve their own recovery goals.