Please contact Customer Service at 507.289.2089 to help determine if you are eligible.
Read More >
Working Together to Build Strong Communities
Zumbro Valley Health Center collaborates with a variety of local and regional organizations, providing leadership on cooperative efforts to address behavioral health issues and reduce stigma in the region. We partner with government agencies, non-profit groups and others to provide programs dedicated to improving the mental health of adults, adolescents and children.
Examples of these initiatives include:
- Rapid Access Clinic – interagency team of Zumbro Valley Health Center, Olmsted County and United Way of Olmsted County that offers acute psychiatric care to county residents.
- Youth Behavioral Health – collaboration of Zumbro Valley Health Center, Olmsted County Community Services and Family Service Rochester that provides a series of support services to families of children with severe emotional disturbances.
- Alternative Learning Center – partnership developed to help ALC students diagnosed with a mental illness to better understand their symptoms and provide on-site access to counseling and therapy. A Zumbro Valley Health Center therapist serves at the school on a part-time basis to work with students and their caregivers before the illness leads to serious problems.
- Footsteps 4 Recovery – funded by a grant from the Minnesota Dept. of Human Services, Zumbro Valley Homeless Services staff utilize outreach and advocacy to help homeless people with substance use disorders find housing and receive treatment. The focus of this initative is to help end homelessness in Minnesota.
- Housing Consortium – collaboration of key service providers in Olmsted County that serve the area's homeless population. Created in July 2012 by Zumbro Valley Health Center, this group includes housing facilities, service providers and Olmsted County Behavioral Health who meet monthly to discuss individual cases and update one another on current openings within their facilities.