- Struggling to accept things that are out of your control?
- Struggling to commit to making meaningful changes in your life?
- At least 18 years of age or older?
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy helps people make room for difficult thoughts and feelings so they can pursue what matters in their lives. The goal is to learn to makes changes, to have a more meaningful life.
- Dealing with difficult internal thoughts, feelings, and sensations
- Values clarification
- Setting goals based on values
- Increased mental flexibility