- Struggling with making changes in your life?
- Having difficulty managing your emotions?
- At least 18 years of age or older?
“If we can change what we’re thinking, and/or change what we’re doing, we can change what we’re feeling” –Dr. Michelle Pearce
The Coping with Stress Using Cognitive Behavior Therapy group will help identify ways that thoughts, behaviors, and emotions interact and affect one another.
- Education about CBT
- Support through difficult life events
- Skills practice to improve overall quality of life