- Feeling overwhelmed by your emotions?
- Experiencing self-destructive behaviors?
- Having difficulties in relationships with others?
- Looking for ways to cope and change behavior?
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy group is an outpatient group that focuses on specific skills to use for behavior change and managing intense emotions. Members will learn ways to cope with distress, regulate their emotions, and interact effectively with others. The overall goal of the group is for members to “build a life worth living”.
- Mindfulness skills
- Distress tolerance skills
- Emotion regulation skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills