- Trying to adjust to to everyday activities and responsibilities after residential treatment?
- Looking for more support during stressful times in your sobriety?
- Seeking to connect and deepen relationships with others in recovery?
- Feeling overwhelmed and isolated?
The Peer Recovery Support group is focused on providing the tools, resources, and support needed to achieve long-term recovery. It is facilitated by our certified Peer Recovery Support Specialists, who have “lived experiences” in long-term recovery, and are rooted in hope, health, and wellness.
- Making informed, healthy choices
- Supporting physical & emotional well-being
- Engaging in meaningful daily activities
- Developing hope, health & wellness
- Staying connected to a sober community
- Checking in and finding support for issues
- Solidifying sobriety in everyday life