- Concerned about yours or others alcohol or drug use?
- Feeling sad, depressed, or anxious?
- Experiencing marital or relationship problems?
- Having poor job performance?
- Self-medicating with drugs or alcohol?
- Missing work because of these matters?
This program offers outpatient treatment to adults abusing alcohol or other mood-altering substances. A multidisciplinary team approach is used to treat each individual.
- Relationship Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Skills Development
- Employment &Education Services
- Social Skills Development