- Using alcohol or drugs to cope with your mental illness symptoms?
- Feeling anxious or depressed about what’s going on in your life?
- Late to or missing work on a regular basis?
- Experiencing relationship issues with family, friends, and loved ones?
This program is custom-designed for the treatment of co-occurring disorders and how mental illness and substance use impact your life. You will learn how to reduce alcohol and/or drug use, techniques to enhance your overall functioning, and how to develop a support network.
- Impact of Drugs and Alcohol
- Problem-Solving and Social Skills
- Men’s and Women’s Life Issues
- Relapse Prevention
- Crisis Planning