- Been abusing substances for multiple years?
- Tried to control your substance use or told yourself, “This is the last time?”
- Tried to quit using multiple times?
- Ever been in legal trouble due to your use?
- Lost relationships or felt strained from the people you care about?
- Felt like you cannot have fun without using alcohol or drugs?
Participants of this outpatient group focus on retraining the brain and thought processes along with integrating health and wellness. This program is designed to be high-intensity, to avoid relapse, and live a life of recovery.
- Relapse prevention/proneness
- Understanding obsession & compulsion
- Learning to engage in autonomous behavior
- Building a support system, structure, routine, and engaging in sober activities