- Interested in learning skills for healthy relationships?
- Learning about boundaries, decision making, and sexuality?
- Diagnosed with an intellectual disability?
- Between the ages of 16 and 50?
The goal of the group is to empower participants with the knowledge and skills necessary for healthy relationships, and to address the risk of exploitation.
- Relationships and dating skills
- Trust, personal rights, assertiveness, and compromise skills
- Sexuality, gender, sexual orientation, and safety skills