Is your child…
- Displaying signs of paranoia, irritability, anxiety or fidgeting?
- Seeing a decline in school performance or increased absences/tardiness?
- Experiencing a significant weight loss or gain?
- Showing no interest in hobbies or activities?
- Ending relationships with long-term peer groups?
The Steps to Adolescent Recovery program offers outpatient treatment to adolescents experiencing substance use issues. Through this group, your child will develop behaviors that encourage positive decision-making in a safe and supportive environment.
- Identifying substance use-triggering situations
- Developing effective problem-solving strategies
- Achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Identifying destructive behaviors
- Involving family members in the recovery process