- A veteran wanting to learn skills to manage your mental health symptoms?
- Newly separated from the military?
- Running into barriers accessing resources?
- Struggling with a limited support network?
This outpatient offering provides support for veterans who are struggling with navigating life on civilian terms or seeking guidance and tools for mental health symptoms. Our goal is to equip clients with the tools necessary to live a full and meaningful life.
- Self-Help Strategies
- Coping Skills
- Network Building
- Connecting Community Resources