- Struggling with grief or managing your mood?
- Using alcohol or drugs to cope with trauma and abuse issues?
- Feeling isolated due to stress or anxiety?
- Experiencing relationship issues with your spouse and family members?
The Women’s Way to Recovery group is customized for women like you, diagnosed with a substance use disorder, who will benefit from individual counseling and sharing their experiences within a group setting. You will learn techniques and strategies to avoid inappropriate alcohol or drug use.
- Health issues related to substance use
- Lifestyle changes to regain and maintain health
- Medical issues common to substance use, including HIV, hepatitis, and tuberculosis
- Drug and alcohol use during pregnancy